- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Main Course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 6, 2015
A nice bed of pasta shells filled with oven-melted mozzarella. The shells, crunchy on the surface and around the edges and very soft in the middle, are served with a warm tomato sauce and a combination of cherry tomatoes, olives, and Porto wine, just to give it that extra taste that makes it all much more interesting.
The idea of filled Conchiglie always brings a smile to my face. It tastes best with this tomato sauce.
If you like this recipe be sure to Yum It.Yum
- Cook the Sweet Tomato Sauce.
- Cook the pasta al dente (don't overboil it, as it will still boil in the tomato sauce while in the oven). Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Drain tuna and shred it into small pieces. Do the same with mozarella. Slice black olives and halve tomatoes.
- Pour the tomato sauce into a casserole. Fill cooked conchiglie with mozarella, tuna and olives and place on top of the tomato sauce. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake the conchiglie for 15 minutes. After that, turn the grill function on and bake the pasta for another 5 minutes.
- Take the conchiglie out of the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Spread parmesan on top. Serve with fresh rucola.