- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 22, 2016
The mini buttermilk pancakes are light, fluffy and very yummy. Plus, they are dead easy to make. They are actually easier to make than bigger, thinner pancakes based on milk, for which your frying pan has to be hot enough so that the pancakes do not to end up chewy and hard. These mini buttermilk pancakes need only low to medium heat, which gives them time to grow and become fluffy. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or brunch.
You can serve your pancakes with Canadian Maple Sirup, wippend cream, marmalade or fresh fruits.
If you like this recipe be sure to Yum It.Yum
- Combine the buttermilk and the egg in a medium-sized bowl with a fork.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda through a strainer. Add sugar and olive oil. Mix everything until combined.
- Set aside for 20-30 min. Thanks to that the pancakes will be more fluffy and less hard or chewy.
- Heat a frying pan and pour 1 Tbsp of dough, keeping the distance of 2-3cm between the pancakes.
- Fry the pancakes 1-2min before you flip them. Continue frying for 30 more seconds.