- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 2 people
- Posted by
- Posted on
- July 28, 2015
It’s one of those super easy and super quick summer side dishes that goes perfectly with almost any meat or fish dish. I love the combination of veggies and fruits in a salad. It makes a salad taste a bit bitter, a bit sour, a bit sweet. Just perfect for a hot summer day.
If you like this recipe be sure to Yum It.Yum
- Wash the lettuce to remove all sand and soil grains from it and dry well. Do the same with the raspberries and dill.
- In the meantime, boil water in a small saucepan. Once the water is boiling, add the eggs and cook them for 7min.
- Take the eggs out, rinse them under cold water and set aside for 5min.
- Peal the eggs and chop each egg into 5 slices. Chop the dill.
- Toss together the lettuce, raspberries and eggs. Season with salt, black pepper and a spoon of good olive oil. Dress the salad with fresh dill.